If you’re looking for a refreshing and tropical cocktail that’s easy to make, then the Blue and Stormy is the perfect drink for you! This cocktail is a twist on the classic Dark and Stormy, with the addition of blueberry syrup for a fruity and colorful touch. With just a few simple ingredients and easy instructions, you can enjoy this cocktail in no time.
- 50 ml White Rum
- 25 ml Lime Juice
- 10 ml Blueberry Syrup
- 120 ml Ginger Beer
- Garnish: Mint Sprig or Lime Twist
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add the ginger beer, lime juice, rum and blueberry syrup to the glass.
- Give the cocktail a gentle stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Garnish with a mint sprig or lime twist
- Enjoy your Blue and Stormy cocktail!
- Use a good quality ginger beer for the best flavor.
- You can also use 8-10 fresh blueberries and regular simple syrup if you do not have blueberry syrup.
- For a stronger cocktail, add more rum to the mix.
The Blue and Stormy cocktail is a fun and fruity twist on the classic Dark and Stormy. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this refreshing drink in minutes. So next time you’re in the mood for a tropical cocktail, give the Blue and Stormy a try!